From concept to full turnkey design and manufacture, Amphenol Printed Circuits provides world class design and applications services for your complete printed circuit system. The Amphenol Advantage affords a breadth of knowledge, capability and products which is unmatched. With expertise in custom circuit concepts and a standardized design approach, Amphenol Printed Circuits provides the design and applications support you need to ensure your solution is reliable, effective and of the highest value.
- Full design/layout support for all pcb technologies: Rigid, Flex, Rigid-Flex, Sculpted, Component Layout, Assembly
- Robust application engineering support ensures your vision is realized in a producible and cost effective way
- Amphenol Printed Circuits supports all major design platforms including Mentor Expedition, Cadence Allegro, Creo, SolidWorks and Siemens NX.
- Mechanical modeling, simulation and mock-up fabrication ensures the right fit for your system. • Impedance modeling and design for power, speed and shielding ensure that product performance meets the required targets.
- Services include design consultation with DFM support, stackup generation, interconnect selection, reverse engineering and wire harness conversion.
- In partnership with Amphenol TCS, advanced electrical and signal integrity analysis using HyperLynx and other advanced analysis tools. Amphenols expertise in connectors/design and pcb capabilities, and assembly expertise ensure we provide the most cost effective solution for your electronic system needs.